Friday, August 10, 2012

おおかみは赤ずきんに恋をした - ひとしずくP & やま△



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 08/04/12
Vocals: 鏡音リン・レン - Kagamine Rin & Len
Composers: ひとしずくP & やま△ - HitoshizukuP & Yama△

The Wolf Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood

One scene that's inevitable and begins from fortuity.
What I could see in the distance was a swaying red color.
My premonition that something and the black shadow
I found inside the mysterious forest would begin; scared, I ran away.

An "encounter" is a scenario that continues to the ending.
That's why I took a roundabout way on purpose.

I wanna see you, or
I wanna touch you, or
I wanna talk;
I don't think them.

For feeble you and sneaky me
To "encounter", that's the ending.
It's cruel and abusive,
But destiny won't change.
Ah, how come, you?
How come, I?
We're the wolf and Little Red Riding Hood, y'know.


Surely you will visit this road today too.
And so I cannot but watch over the whole time today too.
You are hiding ahead as usual, at that tree.
I passed through pretending not to notice.

Our gazes won't connect. Our voices won't get through.
Only our sighs futilely overlap.

Even not meeting,
Even not touching,
Even not talking
Is fine after all.

Unreliable you and awkward me
Are fine just being there.
If we don't say that this is love,
It's fine if there's no words.
Ah, even considering it,
Even considering it,
The ENDING will not change.

I wanted to see you,
I wanted to touch you,
I wanted to talk to you, in truth.

Adorable you and amiable me
Encounter, and it's the closed conclusion (END).

Many times, many times,
I wished to God. But...
It's so sad, it's so sad;
We're the wolf and Little Red Riding Hood, y'know.

Wanting to console crying you, the arm I extended,
It trembles.
I love you. I want to hold you. However,
I can't...!

No matter how I flounder,
No matter what I wish,
Both my claws and fangs won't vanish.
That's why, I'm just waiting.
Until your tears stop,
Ahead at that tree,
Forever...