Monday, August 27, 2012

fake doll - 8#Prince (八王子P)



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 08/24/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 8#Prince (八王子P) - 8#Prince (HachiŌjiP)
Movie: わかむらP - WakamuraP

fake doll

Scared of you going away,
I always create a smile, a poker face;
Scared of you knowing my true feelings,
I do as you say like a doll.

But the inside of your heart, which won't get through like that,
Will not come into contact with the horizon, nor anywhere.

That's why I want you to notice me. I want you to see through me.
False words are already fine. They're only agonizing.
I want you to discover the true me.
It's impossible except for you.
I want to put an end to the fake doll.

I understand that there's no way you'd ever wound me.
It's bitter. I wonder if they're the same feelings as mine.
Teach me, convey it, your true feelings.
My made-up smile is so awful.

That's why I want you to notice me. I want you to see through me.
I want to get close to you and feel you. I want to be beside you.
I want you to rescue cowardly me.
It's impossible except for you.
I want to put an end to the fake doll.