Friday, August 31, 2012

八月の風 - 40㍍P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 08/31/12
Vocals: Gumi extend power
Composer: 40㍍P - 40meterP
Illustrator & Movie: モゲラッタ - Mogelatte
Mastering: madamxx

Author's Comments
"Echo together."

August Wind

Wanting you to listen to it, the melody I made up.
Though each time I place words on it, I change its color.
Whether it's things that change or things that don't that are great,
Since no one understands it, I am fine like this.

I'm burning several sceneries,
That're going far away, deep into my small eyes.

The melody that started to flow echoes along
With the August wind that wraps up those joined hands of ours;
Even longing for a world that we still can't see, I want to be gazing at it with you
Without any gloom.

I made an excuse to myself and misrepresented my heart,
Though I had been carrying only several things I didn't need.
No matter what kind of tale somebody had made up,
The now that was before my eyes looked very prettier.

The things that were at my feet that I had lost sight of.
A certain love song that I'd been hearing from those small breaths.
                                                                   Goodbye.

The melody that started to flow, become a tender pulsation
And deliver your voice. Someday to the future us.

The melody that started to flow echoes along
With the August wind that wraps up those joined hands of ours;
Even wanting to miss a world that we can no longer see, I want to be gazing at it with you
Without any regret.

I'm passing it with you.

Wanting you to listen to it, the melody I made up.
If I could play it at this place with you no matter what...