Saturday, October 20, 2012

ウタウヨロコビ - れるりり



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 10/08/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append soft & sweet
Composer: れるりり - Rerulili
Illustrator: nyanya
Movie: まきの せな - Makino Sena
Mastering: かごめP - KagomeP

Author's Comments
"I'll teach you of very pleasant things."

The Delight We Sing

I was born on this planet, and noticed so many voices
That I couldn't count them.
They want to convey to many more people
Delight, tears, and the blueness of the sky.

Though it's still just a little embarrassing,
I want to sing a song.

Onto this body that God gave me,
I now etched many voices.
In order to share our hearts, we
Surely did create the thing called words.

If I had been connected with you as one,
What a great thing that could've been.

La La La...
Come, let's sing, in loud voices.
La La La...
Delight that overflows from the bottom of our hearts.

I'll teach you of the things you don't know.
I'll teach you of very pleasant things.
When you open the half-closed door,
You'll set out towards a new world.

La La La...
Come, let's sing, layer our hearts.
La La La...
Thoughts that overflow from the bottom of our hearts.