Wednesday, August 22, 2012

もごもご - ロレロ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 10/20/11
Vocals: 鏡音リン - Kagamine Rin
Composer: ロレロ - Rorero
Illustrators: ロレロ & winona - Rorero & winona

Author's Comments
"Mumbling is fine anywhere. It can see when there's no relation between one's heart being dirty or clean. In fact, because they are lonely people, please become their friend if you find one of them."

Mumble, Mumble

Bye-bye, blue ice.
I'll be swallowed by a whale.

The base of the water that got transparent.
Mumble, mumble, mumble, mumble.

Even if I lose my shell,
I won't forget your name.

Since I'm pretty even like this.

I want to always be loving you who falls over
Dancing with moss.

Even now, in the form of waking up,
I'm having a light dream.

The lost child's wavelets
Found their mother.

I'm politely floating.
The fruit of something goes somewhere.

Though the ending is sad,
Since the beginning too is lonely,
Let's mumble, mumble in that crevice.

Even the thing that was once called a gem
Will change into a rock.

Above those kinds of pebbles,
You are mumble, mumbling.

The end.