Wednesday, August 22, 2012

お花畑 - ロレロ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 03/11/12
Vocals: 鏡音リンレン - Kagamine Rin/Len
Composer & Movie: ロレロ - Rorero
Illustrator: winona

Author's Comments
"It is a song that was able to say what I most wanted to say up till now."

A Field of Alpine Flowers

I did find the watering can that sows rainbows,
At the edge of the world where no one gets wet.
A small white cabbage butterfly is pleasantly dancing,
Without even the voices of applause and ovations.

This place is just like heaven, isn't it?
You who is next to me smiles.
How come I say such sad things?
The swaying grass has a seemingly transient face.

Even if we separate from the soil, let's be together,
In order to know of the same sadnesses.
Even such a small wish won't come true.
I don't even know if it came true or not.

In a sunny spot, I ate an apple.
You too divided it into a piece with a crunch.
We sure were happy. We sure were happy.
We sure were really happy.

I did find the watering can that sows rainbows,
Within a picture book that even you don't know of.
If we fill the blank spaces in with crayons,
I want you to read it to me.

If we separate from the soil, let's leave behind the flowers,
So as that you won't be sad for them.
We'll tell of what's to come beyond such a thing,
Despite there still not even being that time.