Friday, August 24, 2012

STARLiT-心の居場所- - ルナ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 05/12/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append dark
Composer:  ルナ - Luna
Lyricist: ' t
Illustrator: PAO
Mixing: 天野 - Ten'no
PV: お父さん - O-tou-san

Auhtor's Comments
"'I saw the light towards tomorrow with you coming on the night when I seemed to have lost my way alone.' A tale."

STARLiT - The Heart's Place to Be -

Searching for an answer, I'm stretching my hands out to the darkness.
The colors of tomorrow that are reflected in the see-through panes.

If I try counting the same repeating days that I inadvertently
Didn't notice, they're suspended fragments that are close to perpetuity.

It's like the constellations that are gently bound together.
Chasing the path I've taken and drawn, I finally arrive.
The night tenderly--

A gentle temperature that is wrapping me up.
What gave me love was warm fingers.
Like a sweet dream that faintly spills over.
If I doze off in the light and entrust everything to it,
Then I already...


That one future chart that a distancing lullaby continued to hide.
The second hand that ticks time away seems to be rusting.

Even if I try to pin down my boisterous emotions that came near the pulsation
That'd started moving, it'll be meaningless, and I'll be seeking them. Just your hand

Will I never release; even if one day
The sound of this world is gone,
Please keep them connected.

Your warmth that I'm clasping.
I don't want to forget it. I believe in perpetuity;
The glittering that dwells in the eyes that stare back
Is like a star that runs through the sky of the night, right?
It's very pretty.
Yes, grant my wish.

A gentle temperature that is wrapping me up.

What gave me love was warm fingers.
Like a sweet dream that faintly spills over.
I take one step forward
Into an indistinct dazzling--

Ah, together.