Tuesday, August 13, 2013

最果てに告ぐ - 真夜中屋



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 02/12/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 真夜中屋 - Mayonakaya
Illustrator & Movie: きぃ。 - Kii.
Arranger: 霜丘 - Shimo'oka

Author's Comments
"'The closer the distance, the more I flat out overlook my cherished things.'"

Declared to the Ends

I was unconsciously getting rid of
even the memory that I had made cherished.
Although I tried peeking into a telescope,
it's unsatisfactory, see. It's not enough--

I was unconsciously getting rid of
even the memory that I had made ambiguous.
They say it's the stupid wreckage of transient
thoughts--

A shapeless wind blows.
I close my eyes within the black.

I get awful, I run away,
and again I flat out throw it away.
I spat out talk. I spat out talk.
It's indefinite even with words--

I'm clad in lies, I'm reduced,
and again I flat out cry.
I spat out talk. I spat out talk.
It's only counterfeit even with words.

The sound of an apple chipping resounding,
I connected to halted hours a second time.
The morning when I stopped peeking into my telescope.
I did partially encounter you.

The shapeless wind closing,
I open my eyes within the white.

I got awful and ran away.
I embrace this me and smile.
You surely, you forever
were by my side, right?

I was clad in lies and was reduced.
You forgave this me.
I have a feeling that I can now
believe the words too when I spat out talk.