Thursday, August 30, 2012

夢詠み - イヤイヤP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 08/20/12
Vocals: 初音ミク & 巡音ルカ - Hatsune Miku & Megurine Luka
Composer: イヤイヤP - IyaiyaP
Movie: むーが - Muuga

Author's Comments
"Good night."

Dream Recitation

In the locked room where I have the same dream,
Neither time nor faltering are there;
Unfamiliar scenery. A wondrous world.
What do you want to change with those hands?

I close my eyes, have a dream. I have a wondrous dream.
If I open twelve lined up doors,
In there will be many peculiar happenings.
Irrational existences the same as mine.

The thing I want not found, and with no road to where I want to go,
I pinch my cheeks each time I reach an impasse.
Wake as I may, I embrace pain,
And entrust a wish each time I close my eyes.

Since that one locked day, like every night,
I was waiting for this day to come.
Various encounters. Declaring my farewell,
What do those eyes find?

I hide it in my eyelids, pain and sadness
That I can't let out where everyone else has it;
At the bottom of my heart, in the room with a window,
I personally secure the lock, and carefully tuck it away.

Continue. End.
I wave to my dream where I waved my hand. I fall from the sky.
The final selection that restored everything.
One weakly small light dwells strongly in our hearts that we made sure of.