Monday, August 20, 2012

狼とはぐれて - デン



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 05/31/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: デン - Den

Author's Comments
"Deep in the forest, there was the cottage where that old grandmother lived."

Straying from the Wolf

The tongue of the wolf that gently tends to my hands
That were sewn in and wouldn't open.
When I compared with my eye our lengthily stretched shadows,
Before I knew it, mine had become small.

Shaken by a balloon that was filled with the wind,
Books and shoes too became travelers.
I don't say that I am a poet,
But well, I guess it's cuz I could only remember all the dirty words all the way here.

Adequacy passed, and I lost sight of it. That's enough for the nighttime practice.
The lie I spoke of "good" still is in the middle of continuing a moratorium.
I didn't know that I was waiting in vain. That's enough for the angels' delusions too.
Closing my eyes, I waited for the night. The greatest error.

"In truth, I do like apples."
The wolf's softly whispering voice.
"When I strayed from the pack and was roaming about,
Before I knew it I had become big."

A fighter plane that spewed smoke when it couldn't
Survey the inside of the forest.
It cannot go to the big sky,
But at least only when they were falling down there did it make them smile without hesitation.

I lost sight of it at the fault of a baton. That's enough for the king's whereabouts too.
White and black that took on distance. In the middle of verifying the ending time.
I wrote up to the point before the door. That's enough for the girl's adventure too.
Straying from the wolf, now I am all alone within the house.

I don't say for it to stay with me, but...

After it walked away, time lapsed. That's enough for clinging to the window too.
The lie that I shook my head at still is in the middle of continuing a moratorium.
That's enough for everyone's warnings that "there is no one who has returned from the forest" too,
Though I was encouraged that I would ascertain the fragrance of a flower I once saw.
I wrote up to the point before the door. That's enough for the girl's adventure too.
Straying from the wolf, now what moves is only the fire of the fireplace.
I open my clasped hands, and I am all alone within the house.