Thursday, August 23, 2012

アリス - 前略P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 08/16/12
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: 前略P - SenryakuP
Illustrator & Movie: うさこ - Usako

Author's Comments
"'I was in a mysterious place I knew not of.'
A conversation that wouldn't hold true, the hatter who talks to me.
A rabbit bustles about through the ruins unbusily today too.
A solitary girl who bustles about through the ruins.
Yo, Alice, where did you come from?

Come now, everyone, prepare to stare into the past.
For Wonderland has yet to awaken..."

Alice

I'm melting the swirl of ice that was seen through.
Since Wonderland isn't awake yet,
Please don't sleep.

The arrest warrant on my desk.
A secret, I inhale foolish honey.
I'm raising my withered voice.
His watch was broken.

The hatter stares fixedly at you.
"Over here," he is beckoning.
This place is a place I've come to before.
Swim through the sky, come on over here.

Bouquets to the trump;
Depression to you.
I wonder if I can fly that far.

I'm melting the swirl of ice that was seen through.

Since Wonderland isn't awake yet,
Please don't sleep.

A letter of accusation within my microwave.
The bed sheets have a sad dream.
The lingering scent is your lies.
Even the act of yawning won't come true.

So, the Queen's salute.
Let's keep it secret in our chests, and dive in.
The beginning is your memory.
Sad words that look up at the sky.

For warm water pressure
And the sun that ebbed away,
Wonderland that sings of its love.

My voice that I miss and was told of is dissolved;
Wonderland has already awoken.
The labyrinth turns...

Without defying the white memo book that was detected,
The RABBIT whom I'd passed right by stared in wonder.
"Why are you here?"