Sunday, August 19, 2012

夢続きドロップス - koyori (電ポルP)



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 08/14/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: koyori (電ポルP) - koyori (DenPoruP)

Author's Comments
"If I'm fine with that, then I will try walking a little more."

Dream Continuation Drops

Even if I look up, even if I look up,
The cloudy sky won't clear;

I am just, I am just
Fixed upon that it's the ending.

"It's okay, if it's you."
I am only waiting for that sort of nonsense.

I cried under the blue sky,
And I cried facing the evening sun.
If I'm fine with that, then I will try
Walking a little more.

It doesn't hurt. It doesn't hurt.
I'm lying and deceiving.

I still did, I still did
Cling to it unable to end.

"Don't run away, you dastard."
I pretend to not hear that sort of nonsense.

I cried under the starry sky,
And I stopped crying with the morning glow;

If I'm fine with that, then I will try
Walking a little more.

I smile under the blue sky,
And smile facing the evening sun.
I will try to believe in myself.
I'm walking today too. Wiping away my tears, I walk.