Friday, August 24, 2012

revers edge - minjta



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 08/07/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: minjta
Illustrator: あす缶 - AsCan

revers edge

For example, if I notice the sleeping sun
At my back, it's the sea. The promise that we finally arrived at
In the direction of my unsettled gaze.
If we walk through the terribly quiet night town,
It's the tails of cats, moon light that searched excessively.
The secret door that I stretched my hand out to.

Our hands that should've been joined parted from who...?
A way home that's different from yesterday. Alone.
The girl finally took off her shoes.

It'd be nice if we could smile together again; the secret night when I put into a prayer.
If what overflowed wasn't something like tears, but was words...

Since surely no one is able to become an adult,
Let's plant the seed of our promise at the end of yesterday.
It was only touching your voice. However...

Gather the FRAGMENTS of a broken world, and show me your smile at the usual river beach.
With it being aimless for my tired heart to go on, I sit down, and am again searching for you.

It'd be nice if we could smile together again; the secret night when I put into a prayer.
Ah, if what I felt wasn't something like tears, but was your right hand...

If day breaks and I look back on the color-changing world,
Smile, no matter what.
May the planted seed catch your tears, until its flower blooms.
As if, huh?