Sunday, August 19, 2012

白昼夢 - mato



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 08/13/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append dark
Composer: mato
Illustrator: あん子 - Anko
Movie & Encoder: 鹿乃 - Kano

Author's Comments
"My seeing-off days."

Daydream

reve les yeux ouverts [dream with open eyes]

In the widened midday sky,
The power lines swing as if to say something.
Unable to even notice it now,
While I just listen to some music, I am walking.

The changing, changing seasons pass,
And this spring is the 14th.
While yawning, I chased after the flowing
Clouds with my eyes, and was asleep before I knew it.

Look, I got a little taller again.

Killing my voice, I ran around.
"It's your turn to be the ogre next."
Making dust flutter about, the back of my heels.
The next game is hide and seek.

Now when the days have passed, I
Have witnessed various things.
Though I can't say that the world that crosses
Through the lenses is very clear.

Say, I wonder, could I've already become an adult?

Let's spread out the blank map, come on.

Killing my voice, I even wanted to cry.
"It's your turn to smile next."
Where is it? Within my pocket,
A precious thing.

Crying, laughing, I overdid both.
The faint past is within my heart.
Under the sunlight of the high sky,
I go on walking, even after this.

The idle daily life I see off.
But a panorama that is also wonderful.
Everything goes to be colored with you just existing.

the mental process of daydreaming