Saturday, February 8, 2014

化物宇宙 - ピノキオP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 12/05/11
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: ピノキオP - PinocchioP
Movie: Snowmi(s.u.i)

Monster Universe

Beyond the sky that was true to desires and dreams,
Neither a castle in the sky nor Heaven is there--
As I don't know that very well I'm in the darkest ignorance, just passing the days by.
Saving up, and again getting dumped and crying.

I have to be eating. There's no time for being emotionally moved.
I have to have money. Rockets can't fly either.

The future was very bright, but its problems were already in a huge mound.
The mysteries of life are just fighting a lot.
I wonder if the glittering of the late-night convenience store will finally also cheaply illuminate the big monster called the Universe.

The vexatious story that piled up my history of failures.
"I'll do it tomorrow," I say, and trash lies scattered around in a blink--
Despite stuffing colorful supplements into my cheeks, I'm forgetting something again.
Suddenly getting scared and extolling love and crushes.

The power to change and the power to protect changing someone, and flat out killing.

The present age was bosom friends with the earth, but Sheol was bosom friends with the Universe.
The mysteries of life show that the stars are pretty.
I wonder if the light of the late-night love hotel will finally also vulgarly dye the big monster called the Universe.

The dust of the Milky Way gets tired and sleeps.
Lamenting that it's "the end,"
Trying to seek "the beginning" at the bottom.

The future was very bright, but its problems were already in a huge mound.
The mysteries of life are just fighting a lot.
I wonder if the sway of reason and reality will finally be able to cordially live with the big monster called the Universe.

Someday. Someday. Someday. Someday. When?
Next year, next month, next week, day after tomorrow, tomorrow, today.
The future, the future,
The future.