Friday, August 10, 2012

Mr.ブギーメン - アヒル軍曹P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 08/03/12
Vocals: 鏡音リン・レン - Kagamine Rin & Len
Composer: アヒル軍曹P - AhiruGunsōP
Illustrator & Movie: NEGI

Mr. Bogeyman

In this room where light too won't shine, my rusted eyes can't recover.
I'm all alone on my birthday, and I'm not even lonely aside from that.

To our very own Neverland, GO!
Since I'm sleepy, NO.
We'll laugh inadequately on an endless merry-go-round.

The BEST MUSIC grows noisy,
And is erasing the sound of my falling tears.
Mr. Bogeyman, take me away
To a place where no one can get through.
Lan-lan-la-la, oo-la-la.


Before I knew it, I forgot too that I'd lost sight of dreams and reality,
And I grew to not anticipate anything of this world that only spins.

The monologues that increased at random are smeared with desires; I throw them away,
And I want to get rid of what's beyond this point and the past too. I want to forget.

Come, let's go to a Love Parade Night. GO!
Since I'm sleepy, NO.
Listen, take my hand to BEYOND YOUR DREAMS.

The LONELY GIRL's maiden mind
Is going mad, and she's losing her head.
Mr. Bogeyman, stop me,
Arrest me with those hands.

With such a voice that forgot words too,
It won't get through to anybody--
That my feet that stopped walking
Want to be by your side.

With vacant eyes, a fragile voice,
I sing my superlative love.
The maiden's breaking mind. Her innocently weak mind.


How do you do, Mr. Bogeyman?
I declared the continuation of an again-someday
Dream and the ending of the BEST MUSIC,
And left behind only this buzzing in the ears.

Mr. Bogeyman, take me away--
Mr. Bogeyman --to a distant place.
Mr. Bogeyman, take me away.
Will we go to a great world?
Lan-la-la-la, oo-la-la...