Saturday, February 16, 2013

Caged Flower - Re:nG



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 02/15/13
Vocals: Kaito append
Composer: Re:nG
Lyricist: yuki
Illustrator: miz

Caged Flower

The wasteland that threw away ideals.
It cunningly makes its regret into a spectacle--

The tale of love I grew tired of seeing.
Again someone's shadow is piling up.

Contradictions that repeat fights for the sake of peace.
Without a will definite enough to persist,
In the quibbles born from each and every person's justice,
Envy, confusion, haughtiness, pity are flitting about.

Today too I continue to dance with the same sins,
And tomorrow too are the chains of misunderstanding cycling and turning.
Come, let's take each other's hand and face the result.
Sooner or later, we can't help but hope even on a dispersed journey.

A thing like eternity is bullshit that won't even make a lie.
Both a future of falsehoods and a history of mistakes
Are prayers that mistook the means of praying.

The buffoon (pierrot) that stands stock still on a stage.
They make the tragedies of cheap things into goods for sale--

The applause from the dried audience.
Echoing laughter. Revealing secrets.

I am trifled with by detestation that births detestation,
Losing sight of the answer I was supposed to have grasped--
The destiny (fate) of the world of people who are living burdened with solitude.
Days that cannot be gone back to. Destinations that cannot be advanced toward. Places that are not here.

The thing that pursued and overlooked dreams.
Within my faint memory, the scene where you wave your hand.
Hey, if I do finally arrive some day,
I do want to be buried in the hair that I was unable to touch that day.

The demise of zeal that is vanishing as if opposed.
The location of blessings, the proof that I was loved
Is the light that shakes in the bottom of my heart.

The finishing coats on incalculable strains.
At least we are together at only the conclusion--

Today too I continue to dance with the same sins,
And tomorrow too are the chains of misunderstanding cycling and turning.
Hey, so as to be able to properly forgive the next,
While knowing that the cracked glass will not go back to normal,

The fragments I gather. My memories that burn into my eyelids.
Both a future of falsehoods and a history of mistakes
Are prayers that mistook the means of praying.