Friday, October 25, 2013

雨の勧め - バルーン



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 10/10/13
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: バルーン - Balloon
Illustrator & Movie: アボガド6 - Avogado6

Author's Comments
"Let us go home before the rain falls."

The Rain's Suggestion

The fattening lights. I want to try dissolving into the dimmed sky alone.
When I noticed only my scattered feelings, they were just there.

A chilling temperature. I want to try putting on my terribly wet shoes.
If it's my festering heart, I think I want it to be at ease soon.

Hey, since there's still only 1 person under this umbrella--

If I pierce my oozing words, if I drag them in soon,
And if I get vertigo, lookit, what a happy day it is.

I want to try seeing the places where my seedy black clothes are bare.
If I made my story convincing, who would not be in my way, do you think?

Hey, if you've got no place to go, let us dance now and here.

Since the night will come before long, I feel alone and down.
Take my fragile heart now, and try talking to it.

It's fine if you scream until you sit down here and feel better,
Since you'll surely forget it all so unwittingly.

If I pierce my oozing words, if I drag them in soon,
And if I get vertigo, lookit, isn't it happy?

Even if I have bitter thoughts, they soon begin to distort.
Ah, let us avert our eyes since they're a little too fragile.