Sunday, October 21, 2012

魔法電車とキライちゃん - 石風呂



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 10/12/12
Vocals: SF-A2 miki & IA
Composer & Illustrator: 石風呂 - Ishi Furo
Drummer: 榎本健志 - Enomoto Tsuyoshi
Bassist: 三友行人 - Mitomo Kōjin

Author's Comments
"It is a song for moving forward."

The Magic Train and Kirai-chan

The established routines and the lessons
Are made to end in the morning;
I wonder, is it sad?
I have only a little patience for lunch.

Although I've been bad for a long time
At competitions and impatience and the like,
I am limited to this one time,
And I can't even take to my heels.

Don't be falling so quiet.
Fly before you consider it.
You all, on the line of the future,
Should dance, dance now.

The magic train and Kirai-chan's
Journey will continue.
Say they'll expose even some disgrace,
With smiles for the heck of it.

"Where's Saito-kun's house?
Though we've got nothing to do,
Let's ring his door bell."

I'll teach a lesson to the guys
Now, the scheming ones,
In a devious way.


Tear off nameplates and labels
And the like with quick eyes,
And if you can only see in front
Of you with unmuddied strong eyes...

But y'know, someone like that
Is kinda disgusting.
They dance to dance
Above the lost roads today too.

The magic train and Kirai-chan's
Journey will continue.
Say they'll deceive us even so.
C'mon, the road that looks correct.

If we walk on that in advance,
Believe it or not,
We'll be able to be deceived so long as we're ourselves.

Ah,

It's ending today too.
Even if I was only reading comics,
Well, I'm fine with that!


The magic train and Kirai-chan's
Journey will continue.
Say they'd kill us even in those days,
With evilish smiles.

"Shimaoka-kun, you're leaving the company
And starting up in music!?
You should stop now."

Striking him on the shoulder, I laugh.
We can't even see tomorrow,
But we're advancing even so.