Sunday, September 30, 2012

あのBeautiful Days - カミウタ & 松浦純一

Requested by Mozart003 of YouTube.



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 09/15/12
Vocals: GUMI・鏡音レン - Gumi & Kagamine Len
Composers: カミウタ & 松浦純一 - Kamiuta & Matsura Jun'ichi
Lyricist: カミウタ - Kamiuta
Movie: ちゃつぼ - Chatsubo
Vocal Synthesizing: おればなな - Orebanana

Author's Comments
"'Are you doing all right?'
'I am fine...'"

Those Beautiful Days

Forever Beautiful Days & friends. I said at the end, "Maybe another time."
When I suddenly turned around, the days were flowing, flowing.
I'll move forward with every new day. Even if it's different from your imagination,
That's the same as what you'll do.

My hair color that matched everywhere. A novice member of society.
I wonder if you'll laugh, "Seriously, you? lol".

I'm singing the same old songs. I'm the oldest guy at my part-time job.
You'll probably make fun of me, "You're still doing that!?"

Forever Beautiful Days & friends. I said at the end, "Maybe another time."
When I suddenly turned around, the days were flowing, flowing.
I'll move forward with a new everyday. A rail you don't know of from east to west.
That's the same as what you'll do.

ONLY YOU  ONLY YOU  ONLY YOU
ONLY YOU  Best Friend

"Anyhow, doesn't that usually happen?"
The story of every unrequited love. The one who got me over it each time was...

"I've heard that story time and time again!"
Tales of chasing after dreams. The one who is thinking of me even now is...

Forever Beautiful Days & friends. Even the present (today) will one day become stars,
Like the songs that color those days (times).
It's not memories of things that I already held on to, but maybe that current thing of me and you.
Though I understand it with words.

In truth, my job is bitter; in truth, I'm just scared of quitting my dream (singing).
Although, what keeps me going anyhow, anyhow
Is probably and surely your shadow.

We'll take on more and more and more years,
And one day, someday get lovers and get families;
The things that enclose me multiply too much, and I might forget them. I'm lonely.
Forever Beautiful Days & friends.

ONLY YOU  ONLY YOU  ONLY YOU
ONLY YOU  Best Friend

ONLY YOU  ONLY YOU  ONLY YOU
ONLY YOU  Best Friend