Friday, December 28, 2012

ノーティスタイム - ふろく



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 03/25/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer & Illustrator: ふろく - Furoku

Author's Comments
"The song of a girl and time."

Notice Time

The sunlight that stopped
Hides the night.
Everything ends
And returns to the soil.

The dyed light
Shines on the past.
The days that I just
Threw away vanish.

My eardrums are trembling.
Was your voice spat out?
I wound back time's pulsation
That wouldn't cease no matter what.

I've been aware of it since whenever.
Like clock hands that seemed to've stopped,
Since we move one by one,
And I am no longer here.

The restored world
Dives into the sand.
With my faint field of vision,
I search for the wind-up key.

The clock is moving.
So is your voice, sighs, everything.
Within a dream of a daze,
The pulse of time started to move.

I've been thinking of it no matter what,
That we could be together.
Two clock hands move
Through time that disagrees.

At the time when one day the two
Have overlapped again,
Gently stop time since
I want to be with you forever.