Sunday, June 30, 2013

phone - nakano4



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 09/01/12
Vocals: 雪歌ユフ - Sekka Yufu
Composer: nakano4
Illustrator & Movie: toai

Author's Comments
"I like winter."

phone

A swaying mirage was submerged
and boiled for 3 minutes.
A glass circuit is connecting.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.

The airy
steam shared the same fate,
The constellations connected,
and I saw through them.
Radio reception below freezing.

"My eyelids are so heavy."

I wonder what kind of song I'll sing tomorrow.
I'm flying over the clouds through the starry sky.
The sound of a career just accumulating.
Pass away
While it won't sound, the night sky.

"If only it was winter forever......"

Songs of spring
And the green
Of summer
Discolor,
Are smeared
With
Some
Black-
Ness,
And autumn mornings
And winter
Fra-
Gran-
Ces
Are
Blooming
Profusely
Within my
Head.

Even if my dizzy
brain waves are already blocked
And I even have a slight fever,
I won't boil.
A glass timbre
is trickling.

The memories that had come to mind were found,
And that day, yeah, I definitely lent out 3 of them.
Radio reception under the moon's surface.
Now.

I wonder
What kind of dream I'll have tomorrow.
Pick up the sound of snow and radio waves, fly them.

Pass away, the night sky.

Songs of spring
And the green
Of summer
Discolor,
Are smeared
With
Some
Black-
Ness,
And autumn mornings
And winter
Fra-
Gran-
Ces
Are
Blooming
Profusely
Within my
Head.