Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Look Away - 定額P

Requested by Faram of Blogspot.



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 12/19/09
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 定額P - TeigakuP
Illustrator: 藤井まい - Fushii Mai

Look Away

A hazy morning. MY body is like an empty shell;
Deep breathing. I put one down and one day begins.
The scene I'm used to seeing was tightening MY heart excessively,
And I was starting to give up, still unable to throw out a small miracle.

Look Away. I am just
Unable to even stare at YOUR eyes--
Look Away. I am still
Unable to be upfront about MY feelings--
Look Away. I look at YOU.
Please give no more than a moment's courage to ME.
Look Away...

Even if I am satisfied with commonplace kindness,
MY heart is forever shut away;
Until that time comes, I might continue to wish,
For the courage to be able to face YOU directly.
Look Away...