Monday, January 14, 2013

エレクトロサチュレイタ - tilt



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 01/11/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: tilt
Movie: 百舌谷 - Mozuya

Electro Saturator 

A landscape of various colors by itself.
While boisterous, I am by myself.
The sound that grew loud echoing,
I go along with you who suddenly takes my hand.

Will I look back someday, I wonder, at that?
I did expect it today too. The saturator.

Before I totally forget the electric sounds I'll deliver to you,
The truth is, I can surely sing an indistinct song too.
What makes the electric sounds that don't reach you blur is tears.
Being unable to stretch out my hands, it's still a long way to where you are.

Having chased after changing colors
Every minute and every second, I am alone.
I could at last see the reason I couldn't grasp.
What changes is my heart.

I was always just waiting, for me.
I did expect it today. The saturator.

Before I totally lose the electric sounds I'll deliver to you,
The truth is, I can still sing the song I forgot too.
The one who's stopping the sounds that don't reach you is me.
Since my hands don't reach you, it's still a long way to where you are.

To where you are...

Before I totally forget the electric sounds I'll deliver to you,
The truth is, I can sing more indistinct songs too.
What made the electric sounds that didn't reach you blur was me.
Since I can't stretch out my hands, it's still a long way to where you are.

To where you are...