Monday, January 21, 2013

シティライツ - ぽわぽわP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 01/21/13
Vocals: 鏡音リン - Kagamine Rin append
Composer & Illustrator: ぽわぽわP - PowapowaP

Author's Comments
"The character is 'Moyoko'."

City Lights

Following good morning, following goodbye,
What will I do? What will I do?
Following conversation, following dressing up,
Where will I go? Where will I go?

The address of my letter, searching for you,
Where should I put it? Where should I put it?
The color of balloons, the color of candy,
Which should I choose? Which should I choose?

Hey, I asked a question. The answer not returning--

I'll send it to you the ambiguous,
A smug song in a good mood.
Someone's feelings burst open.
What did we say?

Following good morning, following goodbye,
There was nothing. There was nothing.
Following conversation, following dressing up,
Where will I go? Where will I go?

Hey, I asked a question. The answer is one--

When submerged in a sea of delusion,
You're floating and vanishing.
Our feelings burst open.
What did you say?

If I look suddenly,
I am with someone who's here. Oh.
I can't even pretend not to know--
"Liar."
...Goodbye.

Following bye-bye see ya later,
Will something remain, someday?
"I will always show you a smile."
That is what we said.