Friday, January 4, 2013

トゥルー・エンド - teii



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 05/26/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: teii
Lyricist: tetsu
Illustrator: サトチ - Satochi

True End

The everyday line that consecuted.
You advance. Your demure facial expression.

In my mind, I'm losing my way. Repeating my choices.

True End. The correct answer
Isn't limited to just one; though I understand,
How will it end?
You said, since we'll decide it by ourselves.


The discontinuitive maze of the everyday.
You stop. Make a face that could be bitter.

In my mind, it's decided. The road I ought to advance on.

True End. The answer you chose.
I wonder if it could be the best ending.
How will it end?
You said, I'm not regretting it.


True End. The answer you chose.
Although you hadn't associated with me,
The ends to you having a smile.
I believe, it's the best end.