Saturday, January 19, 2013

自傷無色 - ねこぼーろ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 01/19/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer & Movie: ねこぼーろ - nekobolo

Self-Harm Colorless

I want to be a person who's like you.
I want to be a "person who's like me".
Though, if I wish, it'd be nice if I was,
But then would that really be me?

One dream that's mere child's play.
While it'd be fine if it were this kind of me who died--

Just by this kind of me being alive
Would tens of thousands of people get sad;
No one wants me.
If only it were that kind of a world.

Just by this kind of me totally vanishing
Would hundreds of millions of people be delighted,
If no one would detest anything.
That kind of a glad thing doesn't exist.

Tomorrow too I'll be half awake and half asleep.
If only I would vanish this way.

The part when this kind of me had lived,
Hundreds of millions of people wouldn't know;
No one wants me.
Would it be nice if it were that kind of a world?

The part when this kind of me had vanished,
Hundreds of millions of people wouldn't change;
Since no one would detest me,
There'd be no change in the things I'd lost.

In my final hour, everyone will be defeated the same way.
"My own self" MADE IN others will crumble.
In my final hour, while everyone'll be separated the same way--

Just by this kind of me being alive,
Why's it that you smile so?
With you smiling like that,
It'd be nice if there were no more
Reasons for me to say goodbye even if
I were sad or wanted to vanish.

The part when this kind of me had vanished,
Hundreds of millions of people wouldn't change;
With something that would stop me, though,
I wouldn't be able to laugh with that kind of a face.