Saturday, January 26, 2013

くるくると空の青 - NOFRIE



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 01/14/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: NOFRIE
Illustrator: 飴村 - Amemura

Author's Comments
"'Round and 'round and 'round and 'round."

Round and Round Goes the Blue of the Sky

I am essentially forever at my present location.
The ambiguous point of the sky's sword.
The leftover food of exaggerated good and evil.

My identity is even now at its final destination.
A shape that was imprisoned by sensation,
Like that I HATE the true character I grabbed.

Since it's a night when I could look down and start crying,
I so want to have a dream around today or so.
I consider those kinds of things,
And hours when I just can't sleep are passing.

Whispering, THROBBING.
Those crowding together, I scramble;
I like YOU who is smiling.
Fumbling. Confusion.
I wonder if they'll go away before we know it,
And if it will be sunny tomorrow...

If the LIARS who rolled in before my eyes also
Stare at each other and uncover their ears,
I wonder if their voices of only falsehood
Would become a little straightforward or so.

Vicissitudes. Wandering.
Wounding each other, we brush it off;
I sure do like YOU.
Fumbling. Confusion.
I wonder if they'll go away before we know it,
And if it will be sunny tomorrow.