Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tender - yuxugi waga



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 12/12/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: yuxugi waga
Movie Director: 前川達哉 - Maekawa Tatsuya
Camera Operator: Soichiro Suizu
Bassist: whoo

Author's Comments
"You said, with a tender voice, 'Hey, something like tenderness, you'll only forget it within your dreams.'"

Tender

Hey, I draw
Two people of long ago onto a picture,
And I smile.
I wished for two loves with
My writing brush.

The course of the voice I undid
Seems to be hidden;
Since it's hard to notice it,
It's surely swaying in the sky somewhere...

Yes, I draw
The story of two people onto a dream,
And I sing.
I projected two loves with
My hands.

Only the things I remembered
Seem to be discoloring;
Only the words that floated
Are just like a great sitcom, right?

"Hey, something like tenderness,
You'll only forget it within your dreams."
"Now, it's not like
I'll even find the MIRACLE of two people's love,"
I say.