Saturday, February 8, 2014

clock lock works - ハチ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 11/27/09
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer:  ハチ - Hachi
Movie: うつした - Utsushita

clock lock works

It moves with a cl-clatter, without resting.
Ro do ro do ran-ran-ra.
The repetitive every day.
If I look, it's like a lost cat.

They say someone will be replaced somewhere--
Ma no ma no ran-ran-ra.
Nobody notices.
They earnestly chased after numerals.

In the depths of the heart,
The door that I locked.
"You're being foolish." I told someone such,
And ignored the sound of the knocking.

I give up and say, "It won't change,"
And get hurried along by the loitering hands of the clock.
I'm delighted if it's dream,
And say with a diligent face, "May the stars have my wish."

The soldiers who were being foolish and could work with a tick-tock.
Gattan gattan ran-ran-ra.
Decision making. Aaand go.
If I look, it's pitch black, like waste.

They say morning and night will replace each other--
No ma no ma ran-ran-ra.
Nobody minds it.
They avariciously chased after numerals.

From the other side of the door,
A voice that faintly escapes.

I raise my knees and say, "It can't be helped,"
And quietly spit out jeers in a corner of the room.
Anywhere is fine. Take me away.
It doesn't even have to be His Highness the Prince who comes--

"Good evening, good morning,"
Someone says on the other side of the door.
"It's alright, whether you unlock it or not."
"Should I get through to you from here?"

I don't want to hear that kind of talk.
I don't want to hear it. No, I don't want to hear it.
Hey, hey, don't go anywhere.
Stay by my side. Let me hear some stories.

I tell a lie and say, "It's stupid,"
And I want to be noticed by somebody even so--
It's cold and I don't want to touch it,
Without unlocking it no matter how much time has lapsed.

I don't want to work within my coffin,
And be saying something like, "I'm still fine with it."
The hands spin, forever and on.
I flat out cry at the sound of tender knocking.