Saturday, February 9, 2013

リバイバルゴースト - フルオキセチン



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 02/02/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: フルオキセチン - Furuokisechin
Illustrator: endlesscat

Revival Ghost

I was scooped up from my sleep. I murmured, What is this place?
Making my body stiffen on my musty bed, the ringing in my ears echoing.

The while ceiling in a world corrected to be clear. Where am I?
A girl was sighing, a inert action that could handle even breakables--

Some white paper put beside me. I look at that paper that said Will,
And my heart pounding, my body aches.
It was a thing I was not to see.

I must've vanished. Although I don't remember much of anything,
I understand one way or another. It echoes. I ache even now. My head spins.

I want to see you. I want to see you. Though I didn't know who you were,
I missed you. I missed you. My wounds ache, the ringing in my ears echoing.

The white ceiling in a world corrected to be clear. Where am I?
The girl was sighing, her ever-breakable heart being undermined by "you"--

Some white paper put beside me. I look at that paper that said Will,
And my heart pounding, my body aches. You...you... Only you...

I want to see you. I want to see you. Though I don't know who you are,
I just run. I just run, since I'm going to see you soon, y'know.

I summoned some courage and opened a door. The light piercing and tormenting the ghost,
The girl grimaced and ran, since she is going to see you soon, y'know.