Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ハルシノシス - アキ (みずまんじゅうP)



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 02/09/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: アキ (みずまんじゅうP) - Aki (MizumanjuuP)
Illustrator: 白熱灯 - Hakunetsutō

Author's Comments
"The ambiguous border with reality."

Hallucinosis

I swallowed it without being noticed by anyone.
Today is getting blurry.

A question that is repeated. With this, it will be the nth time?
No matter what I say, I bet it is pointless. My limbs that are strongly connected.

I remember the sweet old days in the blue sky that splits up into a lattice-shape.
My heart is now slipping out from within a pure white box.

I swallowed it without being noticed by anyone.
Reality goes far away today too.
I want to forget you whom I saw at the end.
Count these worlds.

The twilight that splits up into a lattice-shape is probably the same as that day too;
In the time when the lights go out, my heart again goes back to normal.

In this white-black, colorless room,
I keep reality away today too.
I'm coming out even my memory of yesterday.
Do I remember
My self?

I understood one way or another. I can never go back again.
Next, warning that it is the end,
I am
Again immersed in my dreams.

I swallowed it without being noticed by anyone.
Reality goes far away today too.
I cannot forget the dream I had at the end.
Even now...
Even now...
Only you.