Friday, February 15, 2013

はいいろのまち - KTKT



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 11/23/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: KTKT

Author's Comments
"-And so tomorrow came around..."

The Ash-Colored Town

My eyes open and I was looking outside. A whale was swimming through the sky.
It was.

The sky that is clad in a cover of snow. I seem to have forgotten the color.
The town that loiters expressionlessly seems a little lonely.

I want to ride on that whale and take a trip.
The 1 person in this world that fell silent.

I was chosen. I was handed
1 small key by God.

My eyes opened. Was that a dream?
The television I was supposed to wipe from memory.

I had a feeling that what it had been displaying
Was nostalgic for some reason.

Within the dream where I searched for and found
The remote control that I had connected to that memory,

What might it be that the 1 flower petal
That strayed decided to convey?

I want to ride on that whale and take a trip.
Now I am within a dream that I can no longer have--

Where is the flower petal that I have come to forget?
I was making a facial expression that seemed sad.