Monday, February 11, 2013

Signal - NoisyCell



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 01/30/13
Vocals: 巡音ルカ - Megurine Luka
Composer: NoisyCell
Illustrator: Ryo
Movie: Ryosuke

Signal

Hate it. I can't go back to the
Gloomy maze; instant Dope Up.
Mayday. Automatic lifesaving.
Psychogenic SCRAP. Master's orders. To the life to come.

Give up. Pick it up one more time.
Don't look. Don't be scared say I've decided.
There's still something you dropped here?
A connected, lurid bright future.

It's time to wake up yeah?

Kill it. But Do not.
I want to erase it, I can't erase it,
More asylum. Ego. Libels.
Realistic coping. Correct my world.

The concept of id impulses comes from Sigmund Freud's structural model according to this theory. id impulses are based on the pleasure principle: instant gratification of one's own desires and needs. Sigmund Freud believed that the id represents biological instinctual impulses in ourselves, such as aggression--

defence menchanisms

Centripetal paths are dead ends.
Come, an orbital revision.
A very conveniential doctrine.
Pretending to not notice.
Arming
With knowledge and escapism which I really like.
A timid messiah of rarity.

A red light.
The creaking swings.
Solitary make-believe.
A megaphone that yelled in the distance.
Oh, I want to drown
In the words of what happened?.
In my brain, that day is the signal.

IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP YEAH!!??

A flash. THIS FEELING.
I'm vigilant and again on the boundary line of light and dark.
A worldly desire Chase. Time, dredge it.
Just I can get you back!!

Recall them, affects.
I defy it and it's still the signal × inside my brain.
The truth is, it's Fake. Realize and kill it.
Just you can get you back!!