Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hide And Seek - りゅーりゅー (びにゅP)



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 02/15/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: りゅーりゅー (びにゅP) - ryuryu (BinyuP)
Movie: koishi

Hide And Seek

Let's tell a little of a legend,
Of what kind of methods we used to be here.
I memorized the voice that would not be put to words.
I have been searching for you without change since that time.

Within my memory where I lost my way,
I chase after you and you again get far away--
How could that be? I definitely
Remember this kind of feeling.

Gathering one by one
The fragments of a mere small thought
That I am supposed to forget,
What kind of words should I change them into, do you think?

We who would tire of playing and sleep are still
Within dreams that are as innocent as ever.

When did it start? We are ever
Repeating our meetings and farewells--
How could that be? This kind of feeling
Is lovely even this much.

If I wake from my dream, and we
Are far, far apart again,
I wonder if it will totally change,
Just about everything that is here, slowly.

Come, the day will come to a close very soon too.
The ending of my trip of searching for you
Is like a picture book that was done well.
Yes, before we know it,
Today is changing into yesterday.
That kind of commonplace tale
Is continuing.
Even while losing sight many times over,
I am getting closer to you again.

Gathering one by one
The fragments of a mere small thought
That I am supposed to forget,
What kind of words should I change them into?

So as to not totally forget,
Take my hand here one more time
And let me be next to you
Again, even if I wake from my dream.