Saturday, February 23, 2013

からくりピエロ - 40㍍P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 07/15/11
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 40㍍P - 40meterP
Illustrator: ヤマコ - Yamako
Movie: √Effect

Karakuri Pierrot

Our appointment was two hours ago,
And I'm here alone. I guess that's the answer.
The city-goers, the flowing clouds
Were sneering at me.

It is simple and very distressing--
While I can go forward with admitting it,
I cannot believe it, I don't want to believe it--
Within you, I surely am a clown, I bet.

I turn, I turn, I got tired of turning,
And I ran out of breath, out of breath.
Yes, this is my sad fate,
Being unable to finally arrive to you--

Giving me a ride, the globe turns.
It makes a face of knowing nothing and turns.
Stopping my respiration for just 1 second,
Me who is stupefied, unable to say anything.

It is fortuity and also destiny--
While I knew that it would've been better to not know,
I was totally touched, by your warmth--
Since with that face, with that behavior,
I will totally break.

I turn, I turn, I get tired of turning,
And my breath, my breath, my breath stops.

Changing, changing, to be changing
Is scary. It's only scary.
I already stopped. Waiting for you here
Is only me totally breaking.

I turn, I turn, I get tired of turning,
And my breath, my breath stops.
Yes, I am the pierrot you wished for.
Manipulate me to your heart's content.