Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Le rouge est amour - natsuP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 07/31/12
Vocals: 神威がくぽ - Kamui Gakupo
Composer: natsuP
Illustrator & Movie: 春アキ - HaruAki
Guitarist, Drummer, and Mixer: haku

Author's Comments
"Welcome to my mansion."

Le rouge est amour

In the vicinity of a quiet lake,
A whimsical, old building.
Clad in gorgeous clothing,
I was looking outside with vacant eyes.

Everything is made to obey as I think;
Embracing the wrong girl (woman) every night will only make me mad.

The sky that was full of sadness, and even to love
Was forgotten in the midst of desire.
Time that flows leniently and a moment's pleasure too
Vanished into the dark, and I expressed my tears.

Like a cold doll,
She was looking at me with a sad face.
Put on a pretty mask,
So that your heart will be known to no one.

I have my eyes stolen by the action of elegant dancing;
So that she won't be touched by anyone--come, into the miniature garden.

Ardor to the point of oppressively hurrying love and wholly
Changing both destiny and the future.
Even if this dirtied blood dies out, I want to sleep
Within the earth dyed a deep red.

Holy light, light the fire.

The sky that was full of sadness, and even to love
Was forgotten in the midst of desire.
Time that flows leniently is an eternal promise
That I embraced tightly and will not forget.