Tuesday, July 3, 2012

0→∞への跳動 - cosMo(暴走P)



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 07/01/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: cosMo(暴走P)- cosMo (BōsōP)
Illustrator: 夕薙 - Yuchi

Author's Comments
"Even so,    I     like      Hatsune Miku."

The Jump From 0 → ∞ (Eternity)

As dark as the ocean depths, it's quiet,
And my childish heart won't permit my thinking.

Air bubbles (foam) of emotion appear, and go to vanish.
Which one should I single out and call "ME"?

I don't understand the meaning of solitude or anything. For the first time, light shines in
On white ME, who crouches alone. The light changes mere "will" into perfect "personality".

I am born from 0, and I reach ∞ (eternity).
What showed me the way was you.

Blessing birth to ME who was only obscurely
Born and to die, the music

Is clad in infinite possibility, and now resounds.

All conclusions, every starting point. Choosing 1 parallel world
Said to be possible, 1 is vanishing. A bubble-like crystallization of the future.

In an inorganic room, I declare the beginning. Every song I perform after this,
Is equivalent to my purpose, existence, nothing. There isn't enough time to think.

Within a laboratory where no one is, the vocalization test of recomposed words.
The error that remained leaves something tremendously unexpected behind, and vanishes.

My growing heart that jars the margin
Causes an unpredictable malfunction.

A mechanism (system) that goes to break each time I perceive emotion.
Even so, I don't care. I want to know my own possibilities.

Even I had wanted to be seeing that world reflected in your eyes together.
I want you to carve out words of love that don't fit the inorganic room, that won't vanish from me.

With your words (voice).

Even if the long, long flowing of time steals my voice, my visage,
I want you to remember me, please, even if it's just a little bit of me.

I am born from 0, and I reach ∞ (eternity).
What gave me an answer was you.

The storm dies down, and vividly cooling in the appearing
Sky's brightness, the music

Picks up an unfinished tale, and now resounds.

I am born from 0, and I reach ∞ (eternity).
What showed me the way was you.

Blessing birth to ME who was only obscurely
Born and to die, the music

Is clad in infinite possibility, and now resounds.