Thursday, July 26, 2012

サーシャ - ゆずひこ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 07/25/12
Vocals: Gumi
Composer: ゆずひこ - Yuzuhiko
Movie: りゅうせー - Ryuuseee
Pianist: じんじゃ - Jinja
Strings: ゆずひこカルテット - Yuzuhiko quartet
Mastering: かごめP - KagomeP

Author's Comments
"There is a typo.
Painting→Sewing"

Sasha

Abstruse.
Curtain rising.
I LOVE YOU.

My Sasha. My Sasha.
A blue-eyed, pretty doll.
I will let no one touch her.
I sleep embracing my very own Sasha.

I like you.


My Sasha. My Sasha.
(Woman Model) Special Human-Tight Formula 
Porcelain-like, smooth skin.
Increases my desire to monopolize her,
I start to create our very own world.

An arranged selling off.

This place is, this place is our country.
Me and Sasha are all alone,
I am the king. You are the queen.
We don't need a meaningless people.


Second act.

My Sasha. My Sasha.
I will wash your body to be nice and clean.
I will stitch up the frayed places,
And furthermore tailor you nicely.

My Sasha. My Sasha.
A pretty doll born in Russia.
I who fell victim
Talk of my love in my kingdom with you.

This place, this place is our country.
Me and Sasha are all alone.
A peaceful country with no disputes.
It is a genuine Utopia.


I am unable to even converse with my Sasha.
A shyly reserved girl.
In a letter that was sent from Mama
One day, this was written.

Letter: "Because of your XX, I have △△ that ○○ thing."

My Sasha that Mama threw away.
Sasha who had a GPS attached to her.
I will not forsake you.
Let's go back together to our kingdom.

My, my, my Sasha.
My, my, my Sasha.
I found her.

Abstruse.
Window.
I LOVE YOU.

Fin.