Monday, July 23, 2012

JUNK - monaca:factory (10日P)



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 07/31/09
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: monaca:factory (10日P) - monaca:factory (TookaP)
Illustrator: Hiroki Kawamura

Author's Comments
"Made into JUNK."

JUNK

Loving, destroying, playing, detesting,
Pretending to be crying, I lost my tears.

Hoping, stealing, thirsting, satisfying,
Pretending to be crying, I lost my tears.

I want to be covered up, since, gently caressing these distorted looks,
I don't need such stylish clothes.

Loving, destroying, playing, detesting...
Hoping, stealing, thirsting, satisfying...

The THING that satisfies you,
The THING that you hope for
Is a transparent, white complexion.
They pile up into a mountain of rubble.

The meaning that was produced,
The thing that was given
Is the song of a miracle that spills out
From a wound of beauty.

The THING that satisfies you,
The THING that you hope for
Is pain that etches into beauty.
Can I be loved without you averting your eyes?

Destiny that goes breaking,
The thing that satisfies me
Is the time of silence that finally comes.
A song of hope that I hear at the end.