Wednesday, July 4, 2012

怪盗ピーター&ジェニイ - Nem



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 07/02/12
Vocals: 鏡音リン・レン - Kagamine Rin/Len
Composer: Nem
Illustrator & Movie: たま - Tama
Guitarist: Hidenori
Bassist: mao

Author's Comments
"Rin-chan went stealing unthinkable things."

Phantom Thief Peter and Jenny

If targeted, obediently give up already, okay?
There isn't one thing in this world that I can't steal.

The biggest diamond in the world, or say
The dress worn by that one actress in that one TV drama.

If there is something you want, call out for me.

Melting into the dark, there are two shining eyes.
I don't leave behind any proof.
By the time they notice, it'll already be too late.
So, what do you want next?

If you've got the time to make an opening, then get to work!
I wonder if the next thing will be a specimen of that extinct butterfly...

If you receive another girl's request, I'll ○ you, okay?

I line up only the things I like around me,
Making my kingdom.
You are my humble servant (menial).
Hey, you have no objections, do you?

Melting into the dark, there are two shining eyes.
In truth, I am a bit tired...
What kind of a complaint is that? "If it's stolen, you lose."
That's the rule, isn't it?

Hey, when will those eyes be mine?
What a funny joke.

Sigh... What do you want next?
(So, I want that thing next!)