Sunday, July 29, 2012

星の降らない夜 - Various



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 07/12/12
Vocals: 初音ミク・GUMI - Hatsune Miku & Gumi
Composer: Various
Illustrator: △○□×

The Night the Stars Won't Fall

Despite understanding that it wouldn't get through, I can't help but stretch out my hand.
Under a starry sky that's this pretty, I again close my eyes since I can't sleep.
Despite being pitch dark, it's dazzling. Though it's cold out, I'm warm.
I take offense a little several times, since it's heart-wrenchingly frustrating.

It's very difficult to convey with words,
Since I have a feeling that "I like you" isn't enough.
When I looked up at the night sky with a tired face, it glittered,
And I could think, "It's so pretty."

I look up again without even being able to be absorbed in it.
The white, faint infinite light.
Laughing, sulking, getting mad, trivial movement, all of that.
The words I spit out to the night are representing the light of the stars.

I know you still have no name, and I know only extra things;
It's roundabout situation.
Without taking advantage of it, I sought it forever and it went crumbling.
What could it be that's important to me...

 It's very difficult to convey with words,
Since I have a feeling that "I like you" isn't enough.
When I looked up at the night sky with a tired face, it glittered,
And I could think, "It's so pretty."