Wednesday, July 4, 2012

嘘吐きシンドローム - 嘆きのP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 06/27/12
Vocals: 結月ゆかり - Yuzuki Yukari
Composer: 嘆きのP - NagekinoP
Illustrator & Movie: 犬気明 - Kenki Mei

Liar Syndrome

Swallowing some candy that I don't like very much,
I swim through a trance; good morning, blue night.
Wanting to be alone, I play hide and seek with reality.
Small lies, I pile them up, and I'm losing various things.

Hey, if it's still a dream, let me hear? Your voice.
A blurred monochrome. Your colors that don't come out.
"It's nothing," I quietly grumbled.
I just, on a boring morning,

Cried without knowing a person, and I still lie.
Reality is off-limits by moderate love to my heart that
I don't even know of, and my tears that no one knows of.
Unstable sentiment. Expired memories.

Hey, if it's still a dream, wake me up? With your voice.
Isn't the world a lying dream? Though I understand
That these days, they too aren't anywhere,
Again, on a depressing morning,

It was a dream that wouldn't come true.
I was pretending not to care.
Self-mutilation for peace of mind only hurts.

MIRACLES are always made-up things,
Pipe dreams, and they are useless.
I can't go back, and if that one night
Is that, then now...

Hey, if it's still a dream, can you hear? My voice.
Since lies or anything are fine, be listening, 'kay.
Though I forgot, though I hid it,
Though I loved you, the truth is,

"I hate you."

Hey, if it's still a dream, let me hear? Your voice.
A blurred monochrome. Your colors that can't be projected.
The boring world that's this great.
Look, it's still morning.

Goodbye, liar. Since I'll forget them someday,
Goodbye, memories. I wonder if a little will remain.
Liar syndrome. With this, it's the end.
Because I can't see it now, your fading dream.

All of it, is a lie. Because, it is a lie...