Monday, July 30, 2012

自由帳 - 梨本P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 03/01/09
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 梨本P - NashimotoP

Author's Comments
"I am sorry to trouble you."

Unruled Notebook

I swallow my hourly earnings even as alcohol.
  Cuz if tomorrow comes, yesterday will come;

And I'm adding color to the meaningless road.
  Even if it's worthless, it's a pretty tool for a picture.

Look, it got visible.
            Look, it got closer.

When I stretched out my hand,
            I woke up from the dream.


What should I make in the white world?
If it's just what I hope for, it seems even I can do it.


Where could I be? I'm fine wherever I am.
  Though I don't understand, I'm not uneasy.

It still won't come.
            I can't go back anymore.

Even so, it's alright.
            The road continues on.

I lost my way all alone in the white world.
  If there's no map, shall I draw one myself?



Since the day that I was born,
  I'd been drawing it little by little.

The future and present are wrong;
  And still my journey continues.

What should I make in the white world?
  Red, white, yellow; all of them are pretty.

I draw and erase, and again repeat it.
  The unruled notebook that won't be filled no matter how much I draw.

What should I make in the white world?
If it's just what I hope for, it seems even I can do it.