Thursday, July 12, 2012

細菌汚染 - カニミソP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 02/03/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: カニミソP - KanimisoP
Movie: Deino

Author's Comments
"Thank you very much for entering my palace."

Bacterial Contamination

And if you die?

"WE've decided." "WE'll shun THAT BITCH."
"It's fine if we CRUSH those affiliated with THAT BITCH, isn't it? (lol)"

The TARGET is ME. Someone gossiped so;
"Isn't THAT BITCH annoying? (lol)" With that kind of a simple EXCUSE.

Suffering bacterial contamination,
YOU cannot escape.
Recently my HEART fell ill too;
It hurts, it hurTS, it HURts, it hurts, it hurts.


Even if I think, "SAVE ME",
I don't have ANY allies.
Even if I think, "IT'S AGONIZING",
I don't have ANY place to escape to.

Everyone despised me.
What do you want to do to ME...?
My HEART is BROKEN.
Where will I vanish to...?

Setting someone off-course,
And infecting someone,
I want to be at ease quickly.

Because to the girl who was kind to ME,
Reaching out her hand towards ME
I will apologize: "I'M SORRY."

Suffering bacterial contamination,
YOU cannot be believed anymore.
Recently my "COMMON COURTESY" fell ill too,
And it can't even be neat.

Suffering bacterial contamination,
YOU want to become strong.
Recently I was able to live;
IT HURT, it hurt, it hurT, it HURT, it hurt.

Suffering bacterial contamination...
It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts...

The bacterial contamination was cured too,
And my mood is all better now--
Since I infected that one girl.
AHAahaAHAahaha.

Suffering bacterial contamination,
My wounds will not close up.
She jumped off the shortest height;
Couldn't even die neatly.

The bacterial contamination spreads,
And YOU aren't anyone anymore.
Finally, I'm all alone;
It hurts, it hurTS, it HURTS, it HURts, it hurts,
It hurTS, it hurTS, IT hurts, IT HURts, it hurts.