Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Afterglow - ジミーサムP



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (Piapro acct. necessary)
Upload Date: 03/04/13
Vocals: 巡音ルカ - Megurine Luka
Composer: ジミーサムP - JimmyThumbP
Movie: ぽぷりか & おはじき - Popurika & Ohajiki

Afterglow

The sounds that pierced through my escape route,
I melted them in my dreams and totally kept them away.
A morning of sighs and a love of falsehoods
And myself in the mirror whom I laughed at and--

Everything that was left in these hands
Is just a bunch of incomplete things.
The tears I had shed and the smell of blood
And the corpse of a mouse that shines red and--

What do you like to study?
What is your dream for the near future? Artist.
What exercise do you like?
I was always just dreaming a bunch,
Infinite oaths that were terribly transient, see.
Congrats, grads.
Diploma.
Goodbye to everyday that I was frozen to,
Of always crying a bunch.

Going without wording it,
Everyone did their very best.
I'm done with studying. I give up.
Graduating.
There is a thing singes this body and it makes me sorry too.
The sky that looked like it was sad now
Takes off its stardust toward the morning glow--

The future I stared at when I gently closed my eyes
Is sort of still a little hazy in the distance.
It would be nice if the days would continue when I go on living
Through the future that I was searching for while stumbling.