Monday, December 31, 2012

まっしろやみのくろ - ばぶちゃん



Upload Date: 05/11/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: ばぶちゃん - Babu-chan
Illustrator: 市ヶ谷 - Ichigaya
Movie: pokage

Author's Comments
"The pitch black room is-a the pure white dark."

The Black of the Pure White Dark

Outside the window today too
Is white laughter.
My room today too
Is pitch black.

Falling heavily, red tears.
My wrist?
Ah, even if I try winding the clock's wind-up key,
Nothing'll change.

No matter how many times I shake them awake
And try to make them stand up,
No matter how many times, my heart beating,
They try to call out for me,
This white, white sky is
So white that I'm not sure;
Is my voice that's being inhaled
Getting through to GOD? ...

Cracked lips.
This season has come.
The fay that fall from the sky.
It's pure white.

"Pretty..."
How long ago was it again that I had thought so?
Now I squash
This heart that's turned black.

No matter how many times I trample them
And try to leave my footprints on them,
Multiple fallen fairies
Cruelly make the white,
Almost as if, to paint out my hollow black,
As if they are laughing white, white, dazzlingly at me.

My room today too is pitch black.