Sunday, June 30, 2013

flower of sorrow - OSTER-project



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 06/27/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku append
Composer: OSTER-project
Illustrator: もか - Moka
Movie: うさぎ - Usagi
Guitarist: ダルビッシュP - DevilishP
Mixing: Issei Ambo

Author's Comments
"Something like free love that seeks no collateral, does it really exist?"

flower of sorrow

I'm a flower,
A flower of sorrow.
I light a dark gray fire in the dark
Of my shut-away heart,
While guiding grief.

I was just earnestly yearning it,
The shape of blessings that I dreamt of when I was young.
I pledged alone in my heart that I wouldn't be weary of
Any pain if it was for your sake.

I believed that
even the tears
I privately shed
were a sign of love.

I'm a flower.
I alone scattered my petals
that were dyed black,
And traced with trembling fingers the world
I could see through the glass.
I engrave into my heart
that only that smile of you who is
So close yet so far is
surely my happiness--

Had I known from the start that the futures of us two
Swirled like a helix
And would never intersect--

Finally, my heart that was reduced
To being covered with wounds along with the flow of time whispers.
Hey, is this kind of thing the future I hoped for?
What an egotistic ideal.

While saying that
Everything was for your sake,
I was wishing,
Wanting to be loved.

I'm a flower.
Drowning in convenient dreams,
unable to even breathe,
Whose in the world happiness is
the thing I wanted?
Only the distorted PLATONIC 
that's reflected in a smashed mirror
Being futilely left behind,
it disturbs my heart.

I'm a flower,
A flower of sorrow.
That I would touch upon
Your happiness also won't come true.
A flower that was dyed in sadness.

I'm a flower.
I alone scattered my petals
that were dyed black,
And shouted with a trembling voice
at the world I saw through the glass.
I want to destroy into a mess
Even that smile of you who is
So close yet so far now,
With my arms dyed in grief.