Monday, October 8, 2012

Q&A - T-POCKET



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 09/26/12
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: T-POCKET
Movie: ノザキ - Nozaki

Q&A

Honestly, I don't have a reason
To want to be on good terms with someone like them,
But I kindly wave. I'm whirling about.
I mean, being hated gets on my nerves.

I can't say it very well, but though I'm not
Close to such a thing, I'm not far away either.
I can't say it very well, but I can't say that
Not being able to say that such a thing is good
Is bad, can I?

I can't convey it with words.
I take it that it was what is called me,
And take up however much time;
Might I get to understand it?

Is it okay if I don't get to understand it...?

I wasn't too energetic,
But I tried a smile for the time being.
Being treated kindly is fine,
But, I mean, being sympathized is uncool.

I can't say it very well, but though
Such a thing is not 0 nor 10,
I can't say it very well, but though
Such a thing isn't the best, it's
No mistake, right?

I can't convey it with words.
I take it that it was what is called love;
Even as an idiot like me,
Is it a thing I understand as that, I wonder?

If I'm pretending to get it, I can continue, but...?

There were also things that got tangled up
With the things I said inconsiderately.
There were also things said to be of my
Distaste via things I keep in mind.

It's such a drag,
But it can't be helped.

I can't convey it with words.
What's called people is a mysterious thing.
I take up however much time,
And might I be able to go on loving that?

I can't convey it with words.
If I take it that what's called you exists,
Even as an idiot like me,
I wonder, is it a thing I can go on understanding?

I wonder, is it okay if I don't understand it?
I wonder, what is everyone doing?