Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Fictional World - 蝶々P



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Upload Date: 07/26/13
Vocals: 初音ミク - Hatsune Miku
Composer: 蝶々P - ChōchōP
Illustrator & Movie: Nidy-2D-

Fictional World

Your voice that echoed within me
Was erased by the days that were passing by.
With my back to the evening sun that sinks toward a distant sky,
I hide my overflowing thoughts--

Bad lies and light words of praise too,
To me, are footprints not to vanish.
If your chest is agonizing even if you breathe,
It is fine if you spit just about everything out.

My thoughts shake in the scene that loiters
On the other side of the screen, and could even crumble--

Listen, it's cruel, y'know, it sure is.
Though I know of not wanting to see
This kind of reality,
Is it fine to simply close my eyes?
Though the things I wanted are all ceasing to be and vanishing,
I'll surely find the reason I'm living even after this.

As I can't convey a single word,
Am I regretting and crying here, you think?
If I assume I won't choose these feelings,
What will tomorrow's me say to you, you think?

Is the best I can do waving my hand at the child
Who's crying on the other side of the glass?
I only get just sad about the point when
I tried thinking about that kind of thing.

It's obnoxious, okay, or something.
Though I know of not wanting to listen to
This kind of tumult and the like,
Is it fine to simply cover my ears?
No matter how much I wish
That I was a hero,
The world is being made so as that
These hands won't get through, I think.

I again cover these
Ears with both of my hands,
And close my eyes so as to
Not be blinded--
"It is fine to stare only forward and not live."
I told that kind of thing today too.

Listen, it's a bunch of not-good things.
Though I know of wanting to cry in
That kind of loneliness,
Is it fine to simply give up?
Will you make your pretending to not
Notice into your resignation now?
I wonder if I can still go to meet you if it's now.

Now it's fine no matter what happens.
If you stab this kind of reality in the back,
Refuse the me whom you only
Liked after that, would you.
Though the things I wanted are all
Ceasing to be and vanishing,
I'll surely find
The reason I'm living even after this.